With fall approaching, I thought I would write a few of my favorite things that I like to do in the fall in Denver.
- Experience a Broncos game at Invesco Field at Mile High on a sunny Sunday afternoon
- Visit a unique exhibit at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Run the stairs in the morning at Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Spend a day at The Taste of Colorado over Labor Day weekend
- Watch the “Rocky Mountain Showdown” between The University of Colorado and Colorado State University at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Go to the Tattered Cover bookstore in LoDo and spend hours browsing their enormous selection of books, magazines and much more.
- Visit the Molly Brown House Museum (the Denverite Titanic survivor, named “the Unsinkable Molly Brown”)
- See the night life in LoDo with plenty of restaurants, cocktail lounges, jazz clubs and much more
- The first Friday of every month is the Art Walk on Santa Fe with many art galleries open to the public and many provide free food and drinks
- Go shopping at Aspen Grove – my favorite outdoor mall in metro Denver
- Drive through the mountains and watch the changing aspen trees
I hope you all have a great fall in Denver and check back here for more fun things to do in the winter!