Leslie Monaco, a born and raised Denver native, has been involved in the real estate industry since 2001 and has helped hundreds of clients call Denver their home. Real estate is her passion and that passion reflects on her sincerity in helping clients achieve their real estate goals and needs. Clients that work with Leslie are provided with first class service from the start, throughout their real estate process and beyond the closing. This is evidenced by her being recognized as a 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent based on customer satisfaction for the past four years. Leslie is a part of a top producing team with The Kentwood Company who consistently sell over $20,000,000 in Metro Denver real estate each year.
“My absolute goal is to provide a first class real estate experience to all of my clients by treating them with respect, building a high level of trust by closely listening to their needs and wants and providing them with the information and expertise necessary to complete a successful real estate transaction.”
What Clients Are Saying About Her Services
- “The thing that I found most helpful was that she was always around to answer any of our questions at any time. I never felt pressured about any decision.”
- “She provided straight-forward, valuable advice; from preparing our home to go on the market, to pricing our home. Leslie really does her research, she takes into account the most current and relevant information available and then presents it in a clear way. On top of all that she is really warm and friendly. We knew she really cared about us and the sale of our home.”
- “Thinking out-of-the-box and finding several properties in the area that sold for much more than anything in our neighborhood in the past year that was not in MLS was brilliant.”
- “I think we most appreciated the fact that Leslie was not engaged in the process to make a sale but to sincerely find a good home for our daughter. That personal touch was apparent from the beginning. From start to finish, Leslie was detailed and professional. Her friendly and outgoing personality made the whole process a pleasurable experience!”
- “Leslie Monaco is absolutely top-notch at customer service.”
Awards & Affiliations
Leslie had been recognized as a 5280 Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent based on customer service for the past five years. Along with her partner Doug Hutchins, they have sold $20,000,000 in Metro Denver Real Estate each year since joining Kentwood Real Estate. She is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®.
In 2012, Leslie earned the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation which is a coveted designation awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
In 2014, Leslie earned her GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation. GRI designees have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals, have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition, are recognized nationally, act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
In 2015, Leslie earned her CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation, which is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers. Only 3% of all REALTORS® have obtained this designation. Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) agents have a proven record of success—3X success, in fact. Compared to the average REALTOR®, CRS agents have been in the business nearly three times longer, have three times the number of annual transactions, and generate three times the amount of gross sales. CRS agents are dedicated professionals. They work to ensure success for their home-buying and selling clients by tapping into their superior training, exceptional professional referral network, and timely and cutting edge industry resources.
Her husband and her are huge college football and college basketball fans and regularly attend games at their alma mater, the University of Colorado. She enjoys traveling and learning about American History. She resides in Lakewood with her husband and three children.
- Seller Representation
- Buyer Representation
- First Time Home Buyers
- First Time Home Sellers
- Luxury Homes
- Real Estate Negotiation
- Relocation to Metro Denver
- New Home Sales
- Real Estate Investing
- Single Family Homes
- Condo/Town Homes
- Client Testimonials
- Contact Leslie
- Continuing Education
- Designations Earned
- First Class Service Commitment
- Kentwood Real Estate
- Leslie Monaco’s Differentiators
- Recent Sales
LESLIE MONACO’S GENERAL INFO guide features her resume, testimonials, Kentwood Real Estate advantage, mission statement, services provided, and much more.
Please fill out the form below to request your FREE copy.