Metro Denver Key Stats through July 2010 –
- The average days on market for Single Family Homes in Denver is 83 Days. This is a 18.6% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The average days on market for Condos/Townhomes in Denver is 88 Days. This is a 17.8% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Single Family listings at the end of July 2010 was 17,983. This is a 13.6% increase from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Condo/Townhome listings at the end of July 2010 was 5,467. This is a 8.0% increase from the same period in 2009.
As a quick recap, July 2010 combined (Single Family and Condo/Town Homes) MLS Residential Statistics had the following changes compared to July of 2009.
- Decrease in the Number of Closed Sales to 2,632 (down 24.5%)
- Average Days on Market reduced 14.3% to 84 days
- Number of Active Listings increased 13.6% to 17,983
- Absorption Rate increased to 6.6 months (up 45.3%)
- Average Sold Price remains strong (up 7.4% from $276,654 to $297,218) compared to July, 2009.
If you would like these statistics for a particular neighborhood, area or city; please contact me.