- The average sales price for residential homes in metro Denver was $359,470 for the first half of 2015. This is a 12.2% increase from the first half of 2014. This average includes both detached & attached residential homes.For the first half of 2015, there were 37,467 residential homes listed. This is a 2.2% increase from 36,673 residential homes listed during the first half of 2014.
- 7,531 residential homes were on the market in metro Denver at the end of June 2015. This is a 17.2% decrease from 9,100 residential homes on the market at the end of June 2014.
- For the first half of 2015, 26,950 residential homes were sold in metro Denver. This is an increase of 1.0% from the 26,672 homes sold during the first half of 2014.
- For the first half of 2015, 38,300 residential homes were placed under contract in metro Denver. This is an increase of 3.0% from the 37,202 residential homes placed under contract during the first half of 2014.
- Denver leads Forbes’ 2015 ‘List Of The Best Places For Business And Careers’. Citing Denver as an attractive city for its diverse economy, highly educated labor force and outdoor recreational opportunities. Companies are increasingly choosing Denver as the site for new operations or to relocate.
If you would like to know more about the real estate market in your neighborhood, please contact me today!