Here is a list of Denver dog parks:
Dog Parks in South Denver
- Bark Park: Good sized Dog Park located in Littleton between C470 and County Line.
- Centennial Park: This 37 acre dog park is located in Englewood Near Federal and Belleview.
- Chatfield State Park: Off leash area and dog park. Large ponds for your dog to swim in. This is one of Denver’s best dog park. It is located in southwest Littleton off C470.
- Devon’s Dog Park: Great open space dog park south of Castle Rock.
- Digger’s at Dad Clark Park: Mid sized dog park located in Highlands Ranch.
- Fairgrounds Regional Dog Park: Located on the south side of Castle Rock
- Fido’s Field: This off leash area is located in Highlands Ranch
- Glendale Farms: Wide open spaces in the dog park located in Lone Tree. One of the better dog parks in Denver.
- Hound Hill: Located in the center of Highlands Ranch
Dog Parks in West Denver
- Barnum Dog Park-Denver: Located near the corner of Federal and 6th Ave. Operated by Denver Park and Rec.
Beaver Ranch Bark Park: Nice small dog park and a cooler (mountain temperatures) dog park than Denver’s dog parks.
- Berkeley Lake Dog Park: Easy access and a bit noisy but a good all around dog park!
- Elk Meadow Off Leash Park: Great Denver Dog park that is nice and cool in the summer since it is located in Evergreen.
- Forsberg Iron Spring Dog Park: Nice dog park near Green Mountain in Lakewood.
- Homer’s Run Dog Park
- Tony Grampsas Dog Park
Dog Parks in East Denver
- Cherry Creek State Park: Huge off leash area and dog park inside Cherry Creek State Park. Great pond and trail access for your dog to explore. One of the best dog parks in denver!
- Grandview Dog Park: Nice sized park with a fun agility course.
Stapleton Dog Park: Busy dog park east of Denver.
- Kennedy Dog Park: Adequate dog park near Cherry Cheek Reservoir and Kennedy Golf course.
Dog Parks in North Denver
- Big Dry Creek Dog Park Smallish but nicely kept dog park.
- Crown Hill Open Space: On leash park but great trails to wear out you and the dog.
- West Arvada Off Leash Area Good dog park for those who live on the Northwest side of Denver.
- Westminster Hills Dog Park Very large dog park and very fun!
- Railyard Dog Park: A newly opened (and much needed!!) dog park near downtown Denver off 19th St and Little Raven