Here are some new rankings of Denver that I’ve recently added to my How Denver Ranks & Other Fun Facts About Denver page:
- Denver is tied with New York City for eighth-best place for finding a managerial job during June (2011), according to the latest CareerCast.com/JobSerf Index (source: Denver Business Journal)
- According to Forbes.com Denver ranks at #9 on the list of Best Places for Business & Careers.
- The Siemens™ U.S. and Canada Green City Index ranks Denver as the #5 greenest city in the U.S. (2011).
- Denver ranks #5 in the American Fitness Index calculated by the American College of Sports Medicine (2011)
- The first annual œCities on the Edge study finds Denver as the #3 city on the edge of greatness. Denver, CO – Sporting heavy interest in alternative sports such as the X Games, snowboarding and skateboarding, Denver also features a high percentage of young, well-educated residents and a heavy focus on green building. Its art and music scenes are not to be underestimated, coming in the top 20 with potential to rise to the top in future studies.
- Travelocity dubbed Denver one of the nation’s top 10 favorite travel destinations for the Fourth of July weekend (2011) (source: Denver Business Journal)