Metro Denver Key Stats through June 2010 –
- The average days on market for Single Family Homes in Denver is 82 Days. This is a 20.4% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The average days on market for Condos/Townhomes in Denver is 87 Days. This is a 17.9% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Single Family listings at the end of June 2010 was 17,337. This is a 9.8% increase from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Condo/Townhome listings at the end of June 2010 was 5,352. This is a 5.7% increase from the same period in 2009.
As a quick recap, June, 2010 combined (Single Family and Condo/Town Homes) MLS Residential Statistics had the following changes compared to June 2009.
- Slight decrease in the Number of Closed Sales to 3,227 (down 3%)
- Average Days on Market reduced 19.8% to 81 days
- Number of Active Listings increased 9.8% to 17,337
- Absorption Rate increased to 5.1 months (up 7.5%%)
- Average Sold Price remains strong (up 5.7% from $283,312 to $299,375) compared to June, 2009.
If you would like these statistics for a particular neighborhood, area or city; please contact me.