Metro Denver Key Stats through April 2010 –
- The average days on market for Single Family Homes in Denver is 85 Days. This is a 18.3% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The average days on market for Condos/Townhomes in Denver is 90 Days. This is a 16.7% decrease from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Single Family listings at the end of April 2010 was 15,843. This is a 1.3% increase from the same period in 2009.
- The number of active Condo/Townhome listings at the end of April 2010 was 5,100. This is a .07% increase from the same period in 2009.
As a quick recap, while individual areas vary, April 2010 combined (Single Family and Condo/Town Home) MLS Residential Statistics had a number of positive indicators compared to April of 2009.
- Increase in the Number of Closed Sales to 3,308 (up 22.2% for the month)
- Average Days on Market reduced 22.5% to 79 days
- Number of Active Listings increased 1.3% to 15,843
- Absorption Rate dropped to 4.5 months (down 21.3%)
- Average Sold Price remains strong (up 7.8% from $254,442 to $274,253) compared to April, 2009.
If you would like these statistics for a particular neighborhood, area or city; please contact me.